Software - Valve Driver, PowerLine
The pre-written graphical user interface (GUI) allows easy access to all the settings and parameters including selection of standard Anti-Stall, Anti-stall with auto reverse, Horse Power management or simple open loop valve control operating modes.
Isolated communications when needed for set-up and diagnostics between the controller and PC is achieved by using the Opto3000 interface unit.
Through the GUI, the PowerLine unit can be selected to drive a single or dual coil. And has a voltage reference provided for direct connection to a local joystick or a potentiometer making this ideal for point-of-use applications.
- Pre-written Windows™ software application, ready for user values
- PC or TekBook screen size compatible
- One time 'Site-license' fee
- Free lifetime upgrades and updates as they become available
- Set-up and real time diagnostics available
- Easy to use, simple to understand
- Customizable for private labeled modules
- Configuration file can be factory loaded for product security
|GUI PowerLine, PLD||023-00206||Set-up & Diagnostic software|
|PLD programming cable||Opto3000||Optical communication to USB|